20 Apr 2005
Presentation to investors and analysts on Prudential UK & Europe
Prudential plc is holding a presentation for investors and analysts on its UK life insurance business at 2.30pm (UK time) today. Mark Wood, Chief Executive, Prudential UK and Europe, will host the presentation, with support from senior members of his management team.
The main objectives of the presentation are to:
- Provide an overview of Prudential UK & Europe's strategy;
- Summarise its operations and financial position;
- Provide an update on progress made in product development, distribution and customer services;
- Answer questions about Prudential UK & Europe's performance and strategy.
In addition, there will also be a presentation by Patrick Gale, Chief Executive Officer of Sesame Group Limited, on the IFA perspective on the impact of depolarisation.
The presentation will be held at the Lincoln Centre, 18 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2.
Separately, Prudential plc announced its 2005 first quarter new business figures today. Details can be found in the Stock Exchange announcement issued at 7.00am today.
|Rebecca Burrows, Group Communications Director
||020 7548 3537
||020 7150 2203
||020 7548 3511
||020 7150 3136
||020 7548 3823
||020 7548 3719
||020 7548 3708
Notes to Editors:
- An interview with Mark Wood, Chief Executive, Prudential UK & Europe will be available at www.prudential.co.uk and www.cantos.com from 07.01 UK time on 20th April 2005.
- A live audiocast of the analyst presentation will be available from 14.30 UK time at www.prudential.co.uk. A recording of the presentation will be available on demand from 21.30 UK time on 20th April, 2005.
- Slides from the presentation will be available at www.prudential.co.uk from 15.30 UK time on 20th April.
Prudential plc, a company incorporated and with its principal place of business in the United Kingdom, and its affiliated companies constitute one of the world's leading financial services groups. It provides insurance and financial services directly and through its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. It has been in existence for over 150 years and has £187 billion in assets under management, as at 31 December 2004. Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc, a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.